Last Modified: November 3, 2016
2. Ownership. The Site and all graphics, text, images, data and audio files, videos, designs, advertising copy, software (including source and object code), and other materials you may view on, access through, or are otherwise related to the Site (collectively, the “Content”) are owned by us or our licensors and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other applicable United States and international laws and treaties. Without limiting the foregoing, the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered marks of ours and our licensors. You may not modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices that appear in the Content.
• “harvest” (or collect) information from the Site using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis;
• use automated means to access the Site, or gain unauthorized access to the Site or to any account or computer system connected to the Site;
• obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Site or our systems that are not intended for access by you;
• “flood” the Site with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt, or harm the Site or our systems;
• restrict or inhibit other users from accessing or using the Site; or
• access or use the Site for any unlawful purpose or otherwise beyond the scope of the rights granted herein.
4. Account Registration and Security. Access to and use of certain areas of the Site may require you to register for an account. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration or log-in form, and you are responsible for keeping such information up to date. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username or password.
5. Feedback. You agree that any ideas, suggestions, documents, know-how, techniques, and/or proposals you convey, offer or transmit to us (“Feedback”) shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. If you provide Feedback to us through the Site or in response to solicitations on the Site, you automatically assign to us all right, title and interest in and to your Feedback. You acknowledge that your Feedback shall be deemed and shall remain our property, and you agree that we are entitled to unrestricted use of your Feedback for any purpose whatsoever (commercial or otherwise) without compensation to you, including, without limitation, its publication or placement on the Site.
8. Changes; Suspension and Termination.
8.1. Changes to the Site. We reserve the right to make changes to, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site or any portion thereof at any time. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such change, suspension, or discontinuance.
9. Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability.
9.1. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER WE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER WE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE WARRANTS THAT THE SITE OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE, CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE CONTENT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9.2. Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, OR BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. USE OF THE SITE AND ANY CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
11. General Terms.
11.1. Geographic Restrictions. This Site is provided for residents of the U.S. We make no claims that the Site or the Content are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.