No one deserves pampering more than the mothers in our lives. This year, why not celebrate the love, generosity, selflessness and strength that mothers across the country exhibit everyday by treating them to a relaxing spa day or weekend?
Natural gas and oil help make spa visits feel luxurious and relaxing in many ways. Brushes used to apply products during facial peels or treatments may have nylon bristles. Towels, robes and slippers made of synthetic fabrics may be available for guests to lounge in. Skin and hair care products may be petroleum based, natural gas may heat the sauna and hot tubs often have fiberglass frames.
Traveling to a spa, even when it’s nearby, is also made possible by natural gas and oil. The gas that powers your car, train, bus or airplane, the asphalt roads you drive on and the seatbelts that keep you safe are all products of natural gas and oil production.
Since your mom deserves the very best, here are our top 10 picks for the most soothing, luxurious spas in the nation:
- Auberge du Soleil Rutherford, California
- Lake Austin Spa Austin, Texas
- The Lodge at Woodloch Hawley, Pennsylvania
- Lazy You Spa Granby, Colorado
- The Woodlands Resort The Woodlands, Texas
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago Spa & Health Club Chicago, Illinois
- Westglow Resort & Spa Blowing Rock, North Carolina
- Crystal River Inn Crystal River, Texas
- Skamania Lodge Stevenson, Washington, United States
- Mii Amo Spa Sedona, Arizona